Modern household neighborhood designed in early decades of 20th century largely for medical specialists at Mayo Clinic.
Classical Revival clapboard home and office in-built 1901 by C.W. Smith for Local community medical doctor.
Brick passenger/freight depot with open up bay, built in 1914 to provide area's professional and delivery center.
Manually operated, wood-and-steel turntable built-in 1901 by American Bridge Firm of Chicago to show locomotives at western conclusion of branch line.
Clay-tile barns and milk dwelling of dairy farm constructed by hospital in 1923 to produce pasteurized milk to sufferers.
Body building that served as Neighborhood auditorium and high school gymnasium, completed in 1934 under the CWA.
Chateauesque stone passenger depot built by Peabody and Stearns of Boston and built in 1892 to provide quick-growing industrial center.
Smaller, trackside flag-halt shelter built in 1910 to go to website provide resident market farmers of latest subdivision.
Steam-run brick roller mill made ca. 1909 in railroad city for industrial manufacture of flour.
Classical Revival brick wellness spa, a trackside medical go to these guys center/vacation resort built in 1915 to treat various ailments.
Industrial making of Kettle River sandstone manufactured shortly after 1894 forest hearth by progress firm that helped rebuild town.
One of Minnesota's early wayside inns, in-built 1847 near big transportation routes and operated her explanation by John Banfill.
General public facility for Bodily improvement of personnel, designed by metropolis in 1918 with tax revenues from mining operations.
Body church inbuilt 1913 for colony of Austro-Hungarian immigrants from Chicago, recruited by railroad corporation agent to settle logged-about land.